Set up a Job Alert to be notified when Florida Hospital posts new jobs.
First established in 1908, Florida Hospital is an acute-care, not-for-profit health care organization with nine distinct hospital locations in a fast-growing, tri-county area of Central Florida. We are:
• The third-largest employer in the Central Florida area.
• Part of a larger faith-based network of 24 hospitals in the Florida Adventist Health System.
• Distinguished as the main flagship facility of the entire Adventist Health System.
• One of the premier health care systems in all of the United States, in all major medical specialties.
But what makes us truly different is our holistic view of caring, with a mission to heal the mind, body and spirit of each person we touch. It is more than just a commitment to health care; it is a commitment to whole care.
Join us and you’ll be on a personal and professional mission to achieve your full potential with the support of breakthrough medical programs, visionary leadership and world-class technology.
Florida Hospital is proud to care for our employees as well as we care for our patients -- in mind, body and spirit. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
• Health & Wellness
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, FSAs, EAP, Health Screenings, No-Stress Zones and more
• Financial Tools & Plans
Pay Differentials, Retirement Savings Plan, Credit Union, Financial Planning, Childcare Discounts, College Savings Plan and Adoption Assistance
• Community Initiatives
Local and National Organizations, Global Mission Work, and Internal Employee and Family Support Programs
• Spiritual Support
Healing Garden, Chapel, Prayer Groups, Devotionals, Spiritual Ambassador Ministry and Chaplain Counseling
• Professional Recognition
Training and Education, Recognition Awards, Referral Program, Career Milestone Celebrations, Bonuses and Merit-Based Increases
• Leisure & Home Time
Onsite Child/Day Care (at some locations), Adoption, Elder Care, Flex-Time, Job Sharing, Telecommuting, Onsite Conveniences, Gift Shop Discounts and more
Here at Florida Hospital, we believe that continued learning is integral to our mission to serve. Only by achieving our personal best can we truly give all we have to offer to our patients and each other. The size and scope of our system make it possible for you to pursue your career interests across an amazing diversity of practice areas. And that means there is no limit to where you can grow.
Our future growth plans will create more job opportunities for nurses who are motivated to learn and advance with us.
• Professional Practice Nurse Training Program
• Specialty Programs
• Nursing Career Paths
• Transcultural Assimilation
• Management Progression
Florida Hospital offers tremendous resources for your growth and development, with engaging learning experiences that will help you:
• Satisfy CEU requirements
• Manage your career development
• Reach your full potential as a health care professional
The Leadership Development Team is committed to providing traditional classroom and online learning programs that:
• Create strong and educated communicators
• Prepare leaders to influence and drive organizational performance
• Address relevant topics that align with the strategic objectives of Florida Hospital